Nosh and Nourish: Holiday Blondie Brownies with Cranberries, White Chocolate, and Walnuts. #glutenfree #vegan
8 tablespoonsEarth Balance Vegan Butter
1⁄2 cupVanilla Almond Milk
3⁄4 cupsCoconut Sugar (can sub light brown sugar)
1 1⁄2 cupBrown Rice Flour (can sub all-purpose flour)
1 teaspoonBaking Powder
1 cupWhite Chocolate Chips (to keep this recipe vegan, use vegan choc chips)
1⁄3 cupChopped Walnuts
2⁄3 cupsDried Cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the chickpeas and almond milk. Then use an immersion stick blender to puree.
- Combine all ingredients except for choc chips, walnuts, and cranberries in a medium mixing bowl & mix batter thoroughly.
- Stir in the choc chips, walnuts, and cranberries gently.
- Use non-stick spray or coconut oil to coat a baking dish. Then spread the batter into the dish evenly.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Yields 15 Brownies