Chocolate Cherry Brownies
1box of Open Nature GF brownie mix*
1⁄4 cupVegan Butter (melted)
1⁄4 cupChopped Walnuts (plus extra for topping, optional)
1⁄4 cupdried cherries
* If you are ok eating eggs and don't want these to be vegan, you can just follow the directions on the side of the box -- that calls for: 1/2 cup butter (melted), 2 large eggs, and 2 tbsp water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees for glass pan, 325 for dark or nonstick pan.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl: brownie mix, flax, water, melted vegan butter, walnuts, and dried cherries.
- Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Then top with CocoWhip, fresh cherries, peach slices, more walnuts, and vegan chocolate.
- OR --- serve with vanille ice cream of choice.
Yields 8 Servings